pksource
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest Ingame Moderator Application(lauren)

3 posters

Go down

Newest Ingame Moderator Application(lauren) Empty Newest Ingame Moderator Application(lauren)

Post  angel lauren Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:41 pm

[color=green]My ingame Username is Lauren

You may be thinking,"Why does she deserve to be a moderator of one of the best 508 pk servers out there?"
Well heres my answer:
I am a very approachable person i love helping people out.
Infact i've helped out alot of people in the frozen-pvpers' community.(if you don't believe me you may wish to ask benjamin as he's seen me help out)
Also,i have a great personality and i have had some great experiences being staff in 508's,317's,525's. Yes, i've been on p'servers for a very long time coming to 2 years now.
I Know alot about private servers and what people want in them.

Okay now to answer some of breaks questions:

* How Active Are You At Frozen-Pvpers?
I started Frozen-Pvpers' about one week ago and i've been very active (about 6 hours a day)(DON'T JUDGE! :'( lol) i've also made so many friends it's hard to keep track of them. I believe many of them are looking forward to see me become staff either soon or even later on.

* How Long Have You Been Playing By So Far?
I've been playing Frozen-Pvpers' For about 1 week and as i said before in the earlier question i've made many friends =) (hopefully break to) (yes? no? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i want you! ) (Razz just kidding. i love you break as a friend Smile )

* Could You Help Frozen-Pvpers Be Better?
I believe I could make Frozen-Pvpers better as i look at myself as a peacemaker.
P'servers should be here to have fun and not to abuse one another.
On many servers i've seen where players quit just because another player intentionally harrasses them. (this answer is very true and i have seen many people quit because of harrasment)

*Any Other Additional Information About Your self.
I'm a Grammar Nazi (sorta Razz)(Only time when i'm not spelling correctly is if i'm really really hyper:P) (ps: i'm hyper right now)(so hard not to type bad O:)

I have played private servers for about over 2 years now and have found them to be very enjoyable.

I'm a very honest and hardworking person.
Although I cannot code worth crud (lol) I do have alot of knowledge about private servers.

Okay enough about private server information here's a bit of my personal information:

My name is lauren and i'm aged 16(turning 17 in late march =) )

I live in the united states and find it very enjoyable to be an american.

I have 2 pets:

Yorkshire terrior named (Sir)Bentley(he is about 5 years old O:)We got him from my grandmother who could not take care of him anymore.(Thanks grnadma he's the best present i've ever been given Razz)

I also have a Bearded Dragon(WHAT YOU HAVE A DRAGON!?) lol, yes i've had comments like that before.(such silly people)
Actually, bearded dragons are lizards and Are very nice.(I love him so so much =) )

I'm a senior in highschool and i'm going to graduate in 3 months.

My plans for college are to take 2 years of community college (FREE! Razz because i'm in an A+ program =) ) And then take about 6 years in an arts school to study for the jobs that are listed Below.

My interests for future jobs are:

Graphic design( I love to fool around with pictures and i've always wanted to try to make a short movie)

Video game designer(Does this make me a geek? :O) lol, yes I want to be a video game designer i've played many types of games and have many ideas on how to improve them.

Okay, this is about all I can say (well, if I said anymore i'd seem crazy? DO YOU THINK I'M CRAZY?!) :p

Favorite foods:(must i really do this? Do it Or your brain will get it! Okay,okay put the gun down)

I must say I don't really have a favorite food. If i had to choose I would choose pretty much any mexican food Razz (Momma likes stuff spicey O_o)

Favorite bands:

Ahhh a question i've been asked many times and my reply is always the same.
I'm into pretty much any 80's rock band. Razz

Do you have any game systems?

No I don't have any game systems Razz

Do you love your friends?

Hehe yes i do Razz and if you don't believe me just watch me when i get on Wink :p

Anyways, hyperness aside if you have any Questions about me then feel free to ask ingame Smile

Also, please visit the servers website so that you can read other applications.
I want everyone to have a fair chance at moderator.
For anyone who's reading this GOODLUCK WITH MODERATOR Smile

angel lauren

Back to top Go down

Newest Ingame Moderator Application(lauren) Empty Re: Newest Ingame Moderator Application(lauren)

Post  abuse Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:00 pm

I just read the smilies but good App Smile

Can you check out my application?

abuse

Back to top Go down

Newest Ingame Moderator Application(lauren) Empty Re: Newest Ingame Moderator Application(lauren)

Post  angel lauren Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 pm

This is a quote that i took off a comment on my app on the other site from benjamin

BENJAMIN:

Dannnngggg girl! Nice job! Haha, I love the dragon part! Yes yes, you deserve the Mod! And you are so active, heck, I think you deserve Admin. (But that's just me.) Hehe. Good luck Laur, oppsies, haha I meant Lauren. Very Happy I know you'll make us all proud if you the In-Game staff. I realllly hope you do buddy! Good luck Lauren!

angel lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  gethero Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:17 pm

im your friend lauren! and only 1 person pissed u off.. he was sexist tho../sexual harasment..

gethero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down